Wednesday, August 12, 2009

UPDATE!

Hey Everyone!
This is just a quick update about what’s going on here at LBN. Wednesday morning I was asked to come down to Vocalo 89.5FM and talk on air about….well about the blog, me, my life all that stuff I tell you about every week. It was awesome. Everyone was really cool and excited to have me there. As of right now they haven’t archived the interview so unfortunately if you missed it you’ll have to wait until I’ll be able to link it to LBN.

Overall, I think the interview went really well, in fact Lucy said I sounded like a robot, so that’s cool. There is a good chance that I will be working with Vocalo again in the near future, I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated. So, now that that’s all said, I really want to thank all of my friends, family, followers and readers for getting me this far. My stories would not be getting the exposure they’re getting if it weren’t for all of you. As I’ve said a million times before, if you know someone who you think might like my stories, please let them know about Life Between Naps. You can do this in any number of ways, such as… email, phone, reposting on FB, twitter, telegraph, Morse, smoke signal, indecipherable whale talking, Pig Latin, secret password w/ accompanying secret handshake, blinking lights, horn blowing, sky writing, courier pigeon (oooo..shutter), brail paper airplanes I can go on and on, but you got it.

Anyway thanks again, I think with all of your help something positive (perhaps a job writing) will materialize and that’s all I want.

Jim

p.s. I also want a bigger car, a house, a LBN board game and action figures(w/Kung-Fu grip), to be the King of Norway, a toboggan, an endless supply of Dr. Pepper, definitive answers at the end of Lost and last but not least a W for the Detroit Lions.

6 comments:

  1. You are doing an AWESOME job bro!!! Keep up the good work. I am very proud of you and I will continue to share with friends and family. Love you:)
    Your sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great-I learned about your blog through Cathy and I post to my FB page often in hopes that my Editor in Chief of a major publishing house friend will catch on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leigh,
    That's awesome! It's only gonna take 1 person to give me a window, chance, anything and I'll be forever in debt to everyone who helped me acquire my dream job.

    Jody,
    I say 1 because they have to. I'm expecting 6-8 W's, but If i put that out there for everyone to see, no one would take me seriously ever again.... whoops, I just put it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news Jim! Can't wait to hear the interview (pretty sure we don't get that station here in Toledo, drats.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the interview! i listened to it which i guess is giving me a slight gain on wife #1 ........

    ReplyDelete